DiseqC Technomate 2600 M3 failing to lock onto 28E. (intermittent) need to revert to receiver menu

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DiseqC Technomate 2600 M3 failing to lock onto 28E. (intermittent) need to revert to receiver menu

Hi, I would appreciate any ideas on the above? Facts:- Receiver is the old Icord HD. Current software GLXSCI 10039 28 Nov 2013!! CoAx Labgear PF 100 25 metre run receiver to postioner no joins. (New cable) I have 2 DisecQ positioners the other being the Nylon drive type. Experiment, connect either one to the Icord on a short coax, each postioner goes to the same place, Guess 28E, but as you know the angular scale is crude,Measured the distance with a vernier caliper. Sat posns normally in use 13E, 19.2E and 28E. Dish is a temporary 60 Cm unit. I've tried increasing the LNB volts to Hi on the Icord...no difference. Will the positioner go beyond 28E?..yes. When 28E fails, if I go to the Icord menu and select go to posn 28E there is no effect. Force go East 2 secs, later quality goes from 0 to 100% on the Icord menu.I suspect the M3 gearbox, but to gain access to this is a pain in the ????. More so, as the top half of the unit forms a bearing for the quadrant gear. Why did I abandon a 36v drive system that has worked for 30 years....it's a long story, along with a new 1m dish that I've temporarily duffed. I get the "Wally of the Week" award for the latter Best regards John