How add new Satellite - Icordhd+

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How add new Satellite - Icordhd+

Hello,

I bought the IcordHd+ at Dubai, to use it in Brazil :wut:
      The problem is, its doesnt show the option for i add the Satellite Star One C2 70W.

Anyone here can help me in how to add new Satellite at IcordHd+ ?

Thank you
    • If you use a motor antenna, you have the option “edit satellite data”. In this option you should be able to choose one of the listed satellites. Another option is “user-defined”. With this option you should be able to define the degree of longitude and the position. May this can help you.

I’m not really sure, if the iCord HD+ is ready for use in Brazil.

What means IKS ? I do not understand this.

Greets, anjaunddirk

The post was edited 2 times, last by anjaunddirk ().

• Hi omais5,

the problem is not the "user defined" new satellite, but that it's transponder list will be empty.
      As I see no way to add this (down loadable) list to the "closed system" iCord HD+, I fear you have to add every single transponder manually according to:

lyngsat.com/Star-One-C2.html

everrest

P.S. As a colleague's wife is a Brazilian (from Recife), I discussed your topic with them today and they are very surprised, that you are trying this via satellite. As Brazil is very well fed by terrestrial (even HD) broadcast, they are no aware of a lot of dishes there, but that's off topic. :JC_howdy:
    • :wut:

anjaunddirk wrote:

If you use a motor antenna, you have the option “edit satellite data”. In this option you should be able to choose one of the listed satellites. Another option is “user-defined”. With this option you should be able to define the degree of longitude and the position. May this can help you.

I’m not really sure, if the iCord HD+ is ready for use in Brazil.

What means IKS ? I do not understand this.

Greets, anjaunddirk
      Hi friend, thanks to try to help me,

in motor antena, i can edit the satellite, the problem is here doesnt have motor antena, so i tryed with no sucess. I was looking for the update status of my icordhd+ and is 11/06/2012, have another new one? I tried to update with pen drive with no sucess, by internet check and shows no one update. :wut:
    • :wut:

everrest wrote:

Hi omais5,

the problem is not the "user defined" new satellite, but that it's transponder list will be empty.
      As I see no way to add this (down loadable) list to the "closed system" iCord HD+, I fear you have to add every single transponder manually according to:

Hi omais5,

lyngsat.com/Star-One-C2.html

everrest

P.S. As a colleague's wife is a Brazilian (from Recife), I discussed your topic with them today and they are very surprised, that you are trying this via satellite. As Brazil is very well fed by terrestrial (even HD) broadcast, they are no aware of a lot of dishes there, but that's off topic. :JC_howdy:

Hi friend, thank u to try to help me,

but how i will add every single transponder of Starone C2 70W, if doesnt appear to me to add new satalittes, and another question, have a way for i add iptv with arab channels on my Icordhd+? Have an way for i update it with pen drive, the last update for my icordhd+ is 11/06/2012 :wut:

The post was edited 1 time, last by dau0815: Quoting- and URL-Tags corrected ().

• Hi omais5,

no, there is no newer software available.
      No, you cannot use an USB stick for that.
      No you cannot use the iCord HD+ for IPTV.

You can clear the channel-list by switching to diseqc in install menu.
      You can switch the channel-list in install menu to look up for a new one.
      If there is no local channel-list available, I fear, you cannot use the HD+ in Brazil.

Sorry for that, yours,

everrest