issue on iCord HD+ when using 2 cards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• issue on iCord HD+ when using 2 cards

Hi
      i have an ircord HD+ and i got an irdeto smartcard and Viaccess card using it inside a cam because the receiver reads only irdeto cards. Both works perfectly when one of them being inserted "Separately" but when i am using the Viaccess CAM card and i insert the irdeto smartcard the other card stops working and channels get encrypted .

Is there a way to use both cards same time?
    • The Humax Receivers are not "the best" working with 2 CI´s, even with one there are very often problems....

Even with orig. CI´s for the needet deciption are not working well at all time....

The only "chance" to get working what you want/need is to use an "other" CI wich can take in both cards... talking about that moduls in not allowed here in the forum, sorry for the bad news.
    • SAT-ShopHN wrote:

The Humax Receivers are not "the best" working with 2 CI´s, even with one there are very often problems....

Even with orig. CI´s for the needet deciption are not working well at all time....

The only "chance" to get working what you want/need is to use an "other" CI wich can take in both cards... talking about that moduls in not allowed here in the forum, sorry for the bad news.
      Hi
      sorry i didnt know that talking about moduls is not allowed but i want to try to solve my issue! i wish i can put my irdeto smartcard and the viaccess CI slot and watch both channels! so you think its the cam that is not letting them work tofether??!if i change the cam i would solve my issue?!
    • I have solved the issue by updating the firmware ....and it can read both cards now just fine. BUT>>>>>>>> the channels i am subscribed through my irdeto smart card they all works just fine with HD but the viaccess card that i am using with cam it subscription has 9 HD channels i can hear the audo of the channels with no picture on screen the rest of channels are working fine only the hd has no picture just audo i can even show subtitle ! !!!!!!!
    • Firmware of the Receiver

Sat-ShopHN your right i had to change my CAM and i got viaccesss just like the one you showed coast me 50$ but i had to drive around one hour to reach the store but happy because i can see the HD channels
      now i face new issue with the icord hd+
      i was watching channels on the receiver suddenly it hang for a sec and restarted telling me its updating software then told me its updating time, this happened yesterday over than 3 times and today morning i checked same thing happened it restarted told me software update then said updating time
      any solution for this new issue (i wonder how many more i will face)?
    • The update is for reciever .I got the ci from dealer just pluged it inside receiever I didnt do any setup and worked fine. But now reciever restart daying updatig system (for receiever I asume) then say updTing time some times this happened for 4 to 6 times then it stops some times 1 time ....
      Here are the information
      Modul
      Viacess 1.0 v484
      Aplication v1.08.003
      Manifaxturer smc microsystems

Receiver
      Software version nhsiaa1.02.02
      Ci ver 1.00.00
      Sys id 809c.300
      Update time 11 jun 2012
      Mixom version 7.72

I recently set humax epg update on and remote access on
    • Lebanese wrote:

I have solved the issue by updating the firmware ...

Lebanese wrote:

Firmware of the Receiver

Lebanese wrote:

The update is for reciever....
      now i face new issue with the icord hd+ i was watching channels on the receiver suddenly it hang for a sec and restarted telling me its updating software then told me its updating time,

First you wrote that you updated the receiver to latest SW-Version and with this you fixed the problem ....
      now you tell about a receiver firmware version 1.02.02 (act. we have 1.02.16).....

I don´t know how to help with postings like that .... yesterday this way, today this way ?
      Connect the receiver to dish and/or internet-connection and update to latest firmware .... if not working do an general reset an try again than !
    • I am sorry for confusing u
      First issue solved about not having 2 cards at same time working together by updating to 10.02.02
      Then a new issue is that some hd channels not being seen issue solved by using viaccess cam .
      Last issue I have is when I am viewing chanels recieving restarts alone saying system restart ., system update then say system updating time .it restart like this couple of times then works fine for a while.....
      Hope I explained better
      Can u tell me where I can download the 1.02.16 and is it stable? U advice me to update?
    • Lebanese wrote:

First issue solved about not having 2 cards at same time working together by updating to 10.02.02

This is an very old SW-Version ... How did you Update to that Version and why don´t you update same way now on 02.16 ?

Lebanese wrote:

Can u tell me where I can download the 1.02.16 and is it stable? U advice me to update?

see manual....
      Update via OTA (OverTheAir = Satellit 19.2 decrees east) or via Internet (Humax-Portal --- i don´t know if this is possible with you sw-version) ....
      Have a look in the menu and try out .... but i don´t think it´s working because of the failture you just told here with "showing update and then restart..." ... that looks like a update-problem...
      No chance for Update via USB or RS232 or FTP !!!!
    • i updated the verion 1.02.02 by usb
      and so stange i dont have the restarting issue about updating any more but still i am interested in updating the firmware to latest.
      OTA cannot be done because i think it should be on astra. and i see one software update on humax portal i will try to do it when i have a cable am using wifi
      thank you so much for your help
    • Again.... you can NOT update the "HD+" via USB ...
      On 28.10.13 you wrote that you solved the problem by updating..... now we know you installed a very old firmware and no problems are solved, it´s getting very wired here...
    • Can you post a link to the software you used, best via PM because i don´t know if that is similiar to the board-rules (because this cannot be an an upload that is wanted by humax - because CI+ Software i think)....

I´ll forward the link to the admin/mods here via PM, maybe they can make it "useful" for the forum.