[ENGLISH] Humax iCord HD+

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ENGLISH] Humax iCord HD+

Hello iCordForum users,

Couple of days ago I bought Humax iCord HD+ and right now I kind of regret it. I was searching all the internet about iCord firmware update so I could have more functionality and it linked me to your site.

Seems like this is a German web-site, sorry for typing on English, I don't know German :)

Is there any guide, manual how to make my iCord more functional: Like installing VLC-player etc. XXX I couldn't find any information regarding that, if you could help me - I will be really glad

With Regards,
      EleoT

The post was edited 1 time, last by dau0815: No hint for illegal using of the receiver, please! ().

• This means the older Humax Icord HD (without +). On these Icord you can install other small programmes to have Special Features. All this programmes are included in the Miniroot Cortex which is produced by our technic-team.

But these programmes cannot install on the Icord HD+, because this Receiver has a special safed firmware for the HD+ programmes from Astra.

Greets

obsidianer

PS. I hope you understood my Little excursions in english! :gruebel: