HD records on pc, and other qustions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HD records on pc, and other qustions

Hello all

sorry I am writing in English, I don't know German, and I've found it very hard to search and browse german forum for looking for my answer

I've read somewhere that there is a way to decrypt HD recording in order to view them on PC, but I lost the link and didn't find the method,
      can someone tell me how to watch HI-DEF records on pc, and two other qustions

can I use ftp to connect and download/upload files to the receiver?

is there custom firmwares for Icord HD+

Thanks in Advance
    • imadmwk wrote:

I've read somewhere that there is a way to decrypt HD recording in order to view them on PC, but I lost the link and didn't find the method,
      What kind it is of HD recordings? One of the most popular players to play unencrypted Recordings (HD; SD) is the VLC-Player.

imadmwk wrote:

can I use ftp to connect and download/upload files to the receiver?
      Sorry FTP isn't avaible at the iCord HD+, but you can use a UPnP Download Program named UPnP Browser. It is in German.

imadmwk wrote:

is there custom firmwares for Icord HD+
      This is also not possible because the firmware is protected by HD+.

Sorry but my english isn't the best, I hope you have understood everything.

Greetz, Fischelsberg
      Grüße, Fischelsberg

iCord Mini 2TB; Philips 32pfl8404h; Philips BDP3000; FireTV
      2x iCord HD 1.00.43 [RootFS 1.1.2]; Philips 42pfl7674h; FireTV Stick
      Fritz!Box 7390 + 7270; NAS: DS212j (4tb RAID 1)
      OnePlus Two

Nein zu HD+
    • imadmwk wrote:

can someone tell me how to watch HI-DEF records on pc

If you by "decrypting" mean recordings that one needs a subscription card to watch them, then even if there were a method, it is against the rules of this forum (and illegal too) for anyone to tell you how to watch them without that card.
      If you live in a country where this is legal (I doubt) or don't care about consequences, then use google, if there is a method you'll find it there.